Remarks: A combination of HCQ-AZ can result in good clinical and infection recovery outcomes for patients with mild to moderate illness. Australia’s health bureaucrats continue to ignore these peer-reviewed studies – and they continue deny this treatment (demonstrated to save lives across the world) to be available to Australians sick with COVID. FULL STORY HERE: https://www.4cmitv.com/2020/09/29/2020-sep-22-new-peer-reviewed-study-recommends-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid/
CRAIG KELLY HEADLINES:
New Peer-Reviewed Study Recommends Hydroxychloroquine to Treat COVIDhttps://www.facebook.com/CraigKellyMP/posts/1627634164097878
Only published on the 22nd September, this new peer-reviewed study published in the Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International recommends 200mg of Hydroxychloroquine be given 3 times a day to patients with mild to moderate symptoms of COVID.
And yet, Australia’s health bureaucrats continue to ignore these peer-reviewed studies – and they continue deny this treatment (demonstrated to save lives across the world) to be available to Australians sick with COVID.
It’s the greatest bureaucratic failure in our nation’s history – and it goes on today, as these bureaucrats bury their heads in sand, preventing this evidence doesn’t exist.
Therapeutic Management of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A Systematic Review and Treatment Algorithm.
Therapeutic Management of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A Systematic Review and Treatment Algorithm
AUTHOR: Rafat Zreiq, Najoua Haouas. Asma M. Khemakhem, Rawan M. Obeidat, Reem M. Ali, Asma Ayyed AL- Shammary, Bandar Alsaif, Fahad D. Algahtani,
CONCLUSION AND PROPOSED ALGORITHM
Based on the analysis of the published clinical studies concerning the treatment of COVID-19 patients and with the absence of a specific treatment and vaccine for SARS-CoV-2, clinicians are still obliged to deal with the available treatment strategies with a lot of precautions.
Thus, in the absence of any contraindication…
a combination of HCQ-AZ can result in good clinical and infection recovery outcomes for patients with mild to moderate illness.
Nevertheless, this treatment regimen should be closely gathered with a follow up of vital parameters and the electrocardiogram of the patient.
In the case of any contraindications, this treatment can be substituted by LPV/RTV combined with interferon β-1b and ribavirin to alleviate symptoms and eliminate the virus.
Another alternative is the treatment with the combination of Arbidol/IFN α-2b.
Compassionate use of remdesivir should be prescribed for patients with severe COVID-19 and hospitalized in ICU.
In case of the availability of eligible donors, convalescent plasma is considered as a promising alternative treatment for critically ill patients (Fig. 2).
This evidence-based algorithm derived from the analysis of clinical studies may help clinicians to manage the COVID-19 cases in their respective hospitals and point out the property of each treatment strategy of choice on efficacy and safety outcomes.
Nevertheless, it is still primordial to conduct more large-scale clinical trials to assess the efficiency of the available treatment strategies accurately.
Hashtags: #4cminewswire, #Chloroquine, #Hydroxychloroquine, #TherapeuticManagement, #TreatmentAlgorithm, #COVID19, #4cminews, #4CMiTV, #4CM2020SEP22,
Tags: 4cminewswire, Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine, Therapeutic Management, Treatment Algorithm, COVID-19, 4cminews, 4CMiTV, #4CM2020SEP22,
4CMINEWS SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Archive - 4cmdisclosure VIDEO: N/A
- Bitchute - Freedom4CM VIDEO: N/A
- YouTube - GaryGreen4CMiCTV VIDEO: N/A
- FB Page - 4cminewswireGlobal Post: https://www.facebook.com/4cminewswireGlobal/posts/370364657663917
- FB Page - 4cmEndTimes Post: N/A
- FB Page - GlobalRedPill Post: https://www.facebook.com/GlobalRedPill/posts/392744045455349
- GAB Page - 4cminewswire Post: https://gab.com/4cminewswire/posts/104947271889121157
- GAB - 4cminewswire/AU: Post: https://gab.com/4cminewswire/posts/104947211231735118
- GAB - 4cminewswire/NZ Post: https://gab.com/4cminewswire/posts/104947278502045711
- GAB - 4cminewswire/UK Post: https://gab.com/4cminewswire/posts/104947286631604231
- Instagram - 4cminews Post: N/A
- Linkedin - 4cmgroup Post: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/4cmgroup_2020-sep-22-new-peer-reviewed-study-recommends-activity-6716622018621661185-2i6J
- Telegram - Newswire4cm Post: https://t.me/Newswire4cm/2265
- Twitter - 4cminews: Post: https://twitter.com/4cminews/status/1310857547801194497?s=20
- Parler - Gary4cm: Post: https://share.par.pw/post/c56c51f1c9f249f1b0280d61c25bd0d4
DEFUNCT SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
Dailymotion & Facebook: